Friday, August 12, 2011

I Gotta Move....


If you're looking for some new tunes to run to, these are some of my favorites! So far, this has been a good combo for me. They have a fairly steady tempo that helps me with pacing. They're also just good songs in general. Enjoy!

1. The Idea of You (Live)- Dave Matthews Band
2. Marching Bands of Manhattan- Death Cab for Cutie
3. Send It On- Disney's friends for change (go ahead and make fun-- I really like this song haha)
4. Run With It- Easton Corbin
5. Do You Remember?- Earth, Wind & Fire (Always helps me remember JMC's bday!)
6. Wait Til You See My Smile- Alicia Keys
Editor's note: I originally had "Stronger" by Brittney Spears here... Poor decision. So now I skip to:
7. Crawl- Chris Brown
8. Fader- The Temper Traps (an iTunes freebie!)
9. Superstar- Lupe Fiasco (for a little end-of-run swagger)
10. Your Love is My Drug- Ke$ha

No comments:

Post a Comment