Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Home again, Home again

So I moved home on Sunday and it's been great. Today was a good day. I spent most of it working on job applications (I think I set a personal record for number completed in one day). I got to go on a late afternoon run and it was great! The run wasn't a very long or fast run but it was much needed.

Rain set in early this morning and stuck around until lunch so the temp had dropped a good bit and the ground was soggy by the time I made it outside. I went on the little walking trail in our neighborhood and it was so great! The trees and undergrowth are all green with the spring and the good rain from this morning. It's like the ferns were giving one more good showing before they wilt under the summer heat that will set in soon.

A podcast by the Rev. Brian Sorgenfrei on John 9 made it especially good. And if you're looking for a little pep in your step, check out Shakira's "This Time for Africa"-- it's one of my favorites!




Soon to come: Cinderella and Graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment